001. When do I have to pay my session fee? Your session fee is due at booking. This not only ensures your session is on the calendar, but it also ensures that I don’t have a last minute cancelation. (This is a full time career for me, so no shows would really hurt.)
002. How far are you booked out? Depending on the time of year, I can be booked out anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months. It’s best to get on my calendar, sooner than later, to ensure availability.
003. What products do you offer? I offer a variety of products such as; prints, canvases, mounted prints, albums, accordions, mini accordions, custom greeting cards, save the date cards, digital images and images boxes.
004. Does anyone else shoot or edit for you? No! I shoot and edit all of my sessions. I’m a firm believer that when you hire someone, they should be the one actually shooting and editing your session. I do not outsource. (note: For weddings, I will have a second shooter, if you add it on and I will edit those images from my second shooter)
005. Do you offer a Military Discount or any other discounts? I structure my pricing to reflect the military community, so I do not offer any additional discounts. :)
006. How long does my session take? Depending on the type of session, it’s normally an hour or two. (most sessions are done in an hour).
007. How long does it take to get my images back? Once we shoot your session, I will have sneak peeks for you within 1-2 days. Your entire gallery will be done within 3 weeks. If you need a faster turn around, I do offer rush service, which can be purchased upon booking your session.
008. How do I know you’re not going to take my money and run? While I would love to think that no photographer has ever done that, it would be naive of me to believe that. I have been in business in the Central Texas area for almost 8 years. I have a great feedback from previous clients and plenty of online reviews to show that I’m not just here to take your money and run. I lovely job and would never imagine taking someones money and not preforming my services to completion. I also have a physical location in Copperas Cove, on Highway 190, which would make it hard for me to disappear if that makes you feel any better. ;)
009. My session is in a week, when are you going to tell me when and where we’re meeting!? I send session details out on the Thursday before weekend sessions, or two days before a weekday session. i wait util then so I can have an accurate picture of what the weather and location will look like, so that if any changed need to be made, they can be made before sending the details out.
011. What forms of payment do you accept? Cash, check, debit/credit, paypal & paypal credit. (This option is actually pretty neat, since it has a “No Payments + No Interest if paid in full in 6 Months” offer.
Still have questions? Drop me an email : firstname.lastname@example.org